01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Random Thoughts While Jogging 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Random Thoughts While Jogging

34
C25K: W2D2

Thoughts while on the treadmill this morning:

  1. Man, it's really crowded in here. I can't believe I had to wait for a treadmill. What do they have like 30 treadmills in here?
  2. You know, maybe I should have made the trip downstairs to get a pair of real socks instead of the ones I'm wearing that I got at the dollar spot from Target.
  3. Yep, these socks were a mistake, my feet are a soggy mess.
  4. Crap, I forgot to stretch out before. That's kinda important.
  5. I'm glad I borrowed Jim's mp3 player, I really need to get an iPod or try and put music on my phone
  6. How do people not sing out loud while they're working out. It's taking everything I can not to belt out "Breath" (Pearl Jam) and if you know me at all, you know I do not sing out loud, so this is saying something.
  7. Although this Back to the Future t-shirt that I stole from Jim and am wearing right now is very cool, I just can't do sleeves while I'm working out.
  8. Post work-out. (t-shirt courtesy of Goodwill)
  9. This workout is a lot harder than the one I did after Zumba on Thursday. I wonder why? Is it because I had been doing cardio already for an hour?
  10. I feel like I could do this all day if I had someone else's lungs.
  11. Maybe I should start taking my Advair for my asthma and see if that helps.
  12. Man, I feel like a bad@ss when I start to jog. This must be why people run.
  13. I'm glad I hung on to these spandex Champion pants from college. Although they're making me hot wearing them under yoga pants, they sure are helping with the jiggly mess thing.
  14. Don't mind Maggie, she wanted to be in the photo.
  15. Last 90 second jog - this wasn't too bad. I'm still scared to death of Week Three - jogging for three minutes straight.
  16. I sure do think about a lot of stuff while I'm doing this. What the heck does my brother think about when he's doing this for four hours straight.
  17. HOW DOES ANYONE DO THIS FOR FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT?
35 36 37 38