01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Turkey Lettuce Wraps 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Turkey Lettuce Wraps

34
The biggest compliment I can give this recipe is that my picky eater, Gracie, ate it and liked it! If you know Gracie that's saying a lot.

I'm trying out some recipes this week in preparation for starting the 21 Day Fix with my Challenge Group on Monday. It's a simple, clean recipe.

Recipe is listed below the photos. 







Turkey Lettuce Wraps
(recipe adapted from Successfully Fit)
 
Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and cook, stirring frequently until no longer pink.
  2. Add the garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, paprika, and oregano. Mix well.
  3. Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until onion is translucent. 
  4. Add water and tomato sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for about 10-12 minutes.  
  5. Top each lettuce leaf evenly with turkey mixture. 
  Makes six lettuce wraps. Each lettuce leaf equals a red and green 21 Day Fix / Extreme container.
35 36 37 38