01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In

34
Weigh in Day - November 17
Previous weight - 211.8
Current weight - 209.2
Difference - lost 2.6 lbs

Total weight lost - 35.8 pounds

The last thing I wanted to do at 9 p.m. tonight, in this 16 degree weather, was go to the store for my weekly groceries. But that's what I had to do and that is exactly why I'm having success right now.

Immediately after work I picked up Gracie from Nutcracker practice, drove to the other side of town to her dance studio for two more classes, ate a quick dinner, scribbled out my meal plan and headed out back in the cold to go to the grocery store.

I didn't want to do it. I never want to go to the grocery store. In the past this is one of the main reasons I don't succeed. Sunday rolls around and I know I should go to the grocery store, but I don't want to. I've worked hard all week, usually am running all over town on Saturday and on Sunday I just want to stay home and do nothing. That's when I start telling myself - I'll go to the store on my lunch hour on Monday and get a few things. So I head to work the next day with no food in my bag, skip my morning snack and am so hungry by lunch that instead of going to the store I go to Chick-fil-A. I promise myself that I will go to the store when I get home, but then there are more responsibilities when I get off work and the whole cycle starts again.

If I want to be successful, I have to do the stuff I don't want to do. There's no getting around it. 
35 36 37 38