01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: It's Not About the Number 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It's Not About the Number

34
This has been such a busy week. Gracie has had Nutcracker practice everyday after school. And it's only going to continue to get busier. Next week is Thanksgiving and the week after is Nutcracker performance week.

I'm so thankful I started this 21 day challenge! If I hadn't I'm 100% sure my office trash can would be full of candy wrappers right now. Gracie and I would have been stopping at McDonald's everyday after practice. It would have been weeks since I had been to the grocery store - not a fruit or veggie in sight at home.

I need to remember all this - especially this week as I'm seeing the scale stuck on the same number. It's not about the number. It's all about these steps I've been taking the past few weeks. The habits I've been forming.

This is the perfect time of year to get back on track. If you set your mind to it and are determined to make a difference in your choices, just think what a breeze it will all be after the holidays are over. 

35 36 37 38