01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: How am I feeling? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

How am I feeling?

34
My coach asked the 5 day challenge participants how they were feeling yesterday and here was my response.

"How am I feeling?" I feel awesome. I wish I could explain what has changed in the last week that has finally gotten me to the place I am mentally. I think it is probably hitting rock bottom. A few weeks ago I had spent my 45 minute commute beating myself up about the fact that I had tried and failed over and over again the past year to lose the weight I had put back on. When I got to work I called my husband and basically told him I was lost and scared. I didn’t see a way out and I had lost all confidence in myself. Being honest with him and myself helped me decide to try it again and it “clicked” this time. I made the commitment to these challenges and there is nothing that can stop me right now. I’m not feeling tempted or deprived or like a victim. I’m on a mission and I’m doing exactly what I should be doing. Now it’s just a matter of time to get these 10 pounds off (I’m half way there already). So yeah, I feel awesome!
35 36 37 38