01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: 215.4 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

215.4

34
We went camping back in September. It had been a long time since the four of us had the time to get away for the weekend and we were having a great time. I was enjoying the day exploring nature with the people I love the most. I instinctively reached for my phone to capture the moment so I could look back on the photo and remember how happy I was in that place and time. I gathered the family in selfie position and snapped the photo. It was very bright out that day and hard to edit the photo so I made a mental note to edit and post it later when we got back to the campsite. Several hours later I remembered to take a look at the photo. The only problem was I didn't see myself in the photo. Instead I saw the me that has slowly gained 20 pounds over the past three years. Before I could feel any worse than I did in that moment I quickly deleted the photo.

The last five pounds that I've gained over the summer and fall have finally pushed me over the edge. I am finally admitting that I have gained back almost half the weight I lost back in 2010.

I don't want to dwell on the negative but I do want to list out what I've been feeling the past few months. One thing that gives me comfort is knowing I'm not alone. Can you relate to any of these feelings?

So that's where I was. I knew I had to do something. I was so scared of not being able to control my weight gain.

This is a bold and scary statement to make but I have to do it.

I'm ready. I am going to lose this weight NOW!

I have put a plan in place to lose this weight that I will be sharing with you over the next few days. The highlights are:
In true blogging form here are two recent photos of me. These are from a business trip in early October when I had managed to lose about five pounds (210 lbs).



35 36 37 38