01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: For Sabine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

For Sabine

34
This post is for you Sabine! I felt so bad when I read your comment this morning saying you check the blog everyday. I haven't posted because I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm not exercising and I'm barely keeping a balance when it comes to eating. My weight hasn't gone up, but the plain truth is I'm not willing to put in the work right now that I need to lose weight.

I hate this feeling. I hate starting and stopping. I'm feeling depressed lately and a lot of it has to do with this part of my life. I know that once I start eating right and exercising again I will feel better. But right now, it's always tomorrow - I'll start tomorrow - and then I don't.

I haven't posted on the blog because I didn't want to write these very words that I've just written. They are not inspirational. These are not the habits that I want my readers to see. But I'm sure you all knew my lack of posting meant that I wasn't working my goals.


35 36 37 38