01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In and Dress Shopping 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In and Dress Shopping

34
Weigh in Day - April 12 
Previous weight - 199.2
Current weight - 200
Difference - gain .8 lb.

Total weight lost - 45 pounds

Yes, I was disappointed with what the scale had to say this morning. It has been up all week and I kept waiting for it to go down. As I was getting ready for work this morning and thinking about my gain, I decided to not worry about it. I feel great and my clothes are looser. I'm confident the scale will catch up soon. I did everything right this week and I need to be proud of that.

So, what do I do when I have a disappointing weigh in? I go shopping to prove the scale wrong! I understand that this could have ended terribly if I had a bad experience in the dressing room, but thankfully it worked out in my favor.

Gracie's First Communion is next weekend and I wanted a new dress to go along with the five pounds I've lost recently. Surprising, of the dozen or so dresses I tried on there was only one I thought look ridiculous.

This is my favorite. The photo shows why. I look tiny (my perspective) in the photo. Granted, I pulled out all the photo tricks - stand sideways, cut off my arm, good lighting. But still, it shows off my best feature - my waist.





I couldn't decide between this dress and this next one. So I got both.

I felt really comfortable in this dress and I think it might be the one I end up wearing next weekend.

I really, really liked this next one, but it didn't photograph as well as the others (which I take to be a true view of what I actually look like) and I don't think I'd get as much wear out of it as the other two.
Which one is your favorite?
35 36 37 38