01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Before Photos and Motivation 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Before Photos and Motivation

34
If you want to lose weight, I want you to stop what you're doing right now and go and take before photos of yourself. If you're not able to do that right at this moment promise yourself you'll do it as soon as you can.

That is the one thing I wish I had done at the very beginning. It is so motivating to be able to look at before and after photos.

Last night I had Jacob take my "before" photos. (Really it's my half way there photos, but you get the idea.) Here's the full body one that I'm comfortable sharing with you all. I also have side and rear view photos but I won't share those until I see some results.




Speaking of before and after photos - it's Throwback Thursday!!! #tbt

2002 vs. 2013


I just have to tell you my attitude has changed so much this week. So much that I hardly recognize the person who wrote those posts last week. The biggest reason for my attitude adjustment is I've been reading a weight loss bloggers successful journey from start to finish.

I would highly recommend you do the same if you can invest the time into reading. I found Skinny Meg on another blog I read. I had seen "after" photos of her and she looks amazing. But I just recently discovered she's lost over 100 pounds. I went searching on her blog to find some before photos and what I found is someone who looked very similar to how I look right now. I have the same problem areas that she used to have.

I always thought that even if I lost 100 pounds that I would still be ill proportioned, but now that I've seen what she has done it has been so motivating to get moving again.

35 36 37 38