01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Throwback Thursday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Throwback Thursday

34
I'm a huge ball of emotional messiness right now. I mentioned yesterday that I've been stressed this week but more was added on yesterday that just keeps the tears brimming in my eyes. (Mom - don't worry, it's not one huge thing, it's a bunch of stupid tiny things that have just piled up this week) Putting this Throwback Thursday photo together actually made me feel better.

Once I get myself back in check I'll be back to write. The good news is I haven't been drowning my sorrows in ice cream like I really want too. Like going to the store and getting multiple cartons of ice cream to just sit and eat until the stress goes away. I'm not going to do that.

I know I'll be back to myself soon. Jim is feeling better and so I have my partner back. I've missed him.

January 2007                                                                                           June 2012

35 36 37 38