01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In

34
Weigh in Day - March 9
Previous weight - 197.2
Current weight - 195.8
Difference - lost 1.4 pounds

Total weight lost - 49.2 pounds

So I feel pretty amazing about my loss this week. This is my first big loss of the year where I was really putting in the work to lose weight. It wasn't perfect - I finally figured out that you can't track beer by nutritional information which ended up having me add 8 additional points to my week - ouch. There were also a couple of things I ate but forgot to track until a few days after the fact. I did end up over my points this week, but it's so hard when I'm guessing points for things I don't have nutritional information for so I always over-estimate so in the end I think it all evened out. I also made it to Zumba three times this week which felt great.

I was happily surprised by the number on the scale this morning. I'm a daily weigher and I hadn't dropped below 196.2 all week. As of yesterday's weigh it was looking like I was going to have another week at the same weight again which really pushed me to have a great day yesterday with my eating and exercise. So when I saw 195.8 on the scale this morning I was all "YES!" I felt that my work this week had been validated. I did get off and on the scale a dozen times just to make sure the numbers were consistent.

So I'm feeling good. I'm ready to ride this wave of success and really keep things in control this weekend.


35 36 37 38