01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In and The Will 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In and The Will

34
Weigh in Day - March 16
Previous weight - 195.8
Current weight - 195.8
Difference - no change

Total weight lost - 49.2 pounds


I am a bit disappointed that my weight stayed the same this week. I ended up with 26 unused weekly WW points this week, so I know I will see the scale go down over the next couple of days. This has been my strongest week so far, this go around. I went to Zumba on Sat., Mon., and Thur. I did great with my points. I feel good and am noticing a difference in my clothes. I'm not as hungry as a few weeks ago either. I'm not doing a whole lot of snacking at work which I think is helping.

The husband and I are getting really excited about garage sale season getting ready to begin. We are actually going out tomorrow morning to hit a few sales we found on Craig's List. I'm toying around with the idea of starting a blog about our adventures. We have a lot of fun garage saleing and then we sell a lot of what we buy on eBay for a profit. Would you read the blog or know someone who would?

Since I've got the garage sale fever I hit a couple of Goodwills on my lunch hour this week (hence the lack of blog posts the last couple of days). I scored the pants I'm wearing in my weigh in photo at the Will. They are Talbot size 16 (regular 16, not 16W NSV!). I looked them up online and they retail for $120. I got them for $4. AND, I bought two pairs! Pretty sweet.

Yesterday I went to a different Goodwill and did awesome. I got four blazers, three tops, a pair of boots and a cute bag for under $50. Brands included Anne Taylor, The Loft, H&M, Jones New York and The GAP. The stuff looks brand new. My theory is with the nice weather people are switching over their winter/summer clothes and donating the stuff they don't wear = score for me.

This is the kind of stuff that Jim and I get so excited about. I was in desperate need of work pants and went to Macy's earlier in the week. The average price of their pants was $55-75. I just can't do it. I found a clearance pair for $30 that I bought but felt conflicted about. Just knowing I can find comparable (or better) pants and Goodwill for $4 makes it hard to buy retail. I know some people can't stomach the idea of wearing "used" clothes, but good golly, I couldn't care less. That's what washing machines and dry cleaners are for!
35 36 37 38