01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Five Year Plan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Five Year Plan

34
A few weeks ago I was having a meeting with my boss to discuss my professional development. One of the questions he asked me was: "Where do I want to be in the next five years in terms of competencies?"

I hadn't been asked a "where do you see yourself in x number of years" since I had interviewed for my job over 12 years ago!

It got me thinking.

Since that meeting, I've been telling myself "self, you need to sit down and write out a five year plan!" I have not thought in depth about my future in a really long time, if ever. I really want to think about where I want to be in all areas of my life including my career, marriage, home, kids, and of course, wellness.

So to kick off my five year plan, here is what I put down for wellness.


source


source
 
source

source

source

caption

source


source

source


 What is on your five year wellness plan?

source

35 36 37 38