01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Chugging Along 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Chugging Along

34
Things are really starting to click for me now. I was able to go to Zumba on Saturday morning. I was in the second row which felt great. I actually liked what I saw when I looked in the mirror.

So after Zumba, I was on my own for lunch. I started driving toward the fast food places and tried to decide where I wanted to go. Taco Bell sounded surprisingly good. I started to think about what I would order from TBell and then I drove past a restaurant that had a sign advertising their juicy hamburger. Oh, that sounded so good. So I decided to go to McDonald's, Then I remembered that Culver's was further down the road and the thought of their butter burger, crinkle fries and custard had me salivating.

And then it happened. That voice of reason popped in my head and said, "Steph, do you really want to do this? Do you really want to go through the drive thru, order all that crap and then shove it down your throat in the parking lot before the guilt sets in."

And the answer was a quick No!

I didn't want that. I began thinking about how I'm starting to see changes in my body that I'm proud of and I had no interest in screwing that up.

So I swung by Chick fil A and got a grilled chicken salad. As my luck would have it, they forgot to give me croutons which saved me 2 WW+ points.

This salad was 7 pts. It was filling and served its purpose.



After lunch and some errands I FINALLY went to the grocery store. It had been at least three weeks. We had no food at the house. I just picked up the basics which included some fresh fruit.

You guys have heard me say it before, but the only way that produce doesn't end up uneaten and rotting in the trash is if I cut it up. So I spent nearly as much time cutting up the fruit as I did at the grocery store, but it was worth it. I made this fruit salad Saturday afternoon and it's nearly gone.





I also went clothes shopping yesterday. I didn't end up buying anything, but here are a couple of dresses I tried on that I liked.




Zumba tonight! I can't wait - I need to re-energize after DST!
35 36 37 38