01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In and Girl Scout Cookies 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In and Girl Scout Cookies

34
Weigh in Day - Feb. 3
Previous weight - 200 (Jan. 27)
Current weight - 199
Difference - lost 1 pound

Total weight lost - 46 pounds

First of all, I haven't done a weigh in post since Sept. 9 (I was 197.8 on that day). Nearly five months - ridiculous. I'm really glad I'm bringing these back.

Second of all, I felt really strange taking my weekly weigh-in photo. It had been awhile for one of those as well (July).


Thirdly, I'm thrilled with my one pound loss because according to my tracker I was wayyyy over in points this week. Which means one of three things 1.) it will show up on the scale this week, 2.) I overestimate points for the foods I didn't know nutritional information for or 3.) I've been eating so poorly before this week that even though I was over, I still made better choices than I have been and it showed with a loss.

I'm really hoping for number three because that will mean I will have a killer loss next week because I'm going to rock the point counting this week.

Fourthly, this has been a truly stressful week for me personally. There have been so many ups and downs this week that have happened so quickly that I'm proud that I still have my head in the game. There is nothing I would like more than to crack open five different boxes of Girl Scout cookies and eat them all right now. Thankful I wrote this down this morning.


Have a great weekend everyone!
35 36 37 38