01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In and Back to the Land of the Living 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In and Back to the Land of the Living

34
Weigh in Day - Feb. 24
Previous weight - 198.4
Current weight - 197.2
Difference - lost 1.2 pound

Total weight lost - 47.8 pounds

As you saw in my last post, I was sick all last week with the flu. I'm glad it wasn't the vomiting kind of flu, but I was still miserable with the fever, headache, sinus pressure and drainage. I'm still recovering from the fatigue. I did have my appetite while I was sick so my 1.2 pound loss wasn't from not eating or drinking.

The only bright side of being sick last week was watching both seasons of Downton Abbey.

Source

And I got to spend a lot of quality time with my puppies. They never left my side.

I'm the one in the fancy puppy jammy pants.
Peyton is asleep on my leg and Tanner is asleep on my ankle.

So now I feel like I'm starting over again. I'm still too weak to work out and I didn't track at all last week. I'll get it back though. Never give up.

In case you were wondering, I decided to give up chocolate for Lent and it has been a struggle. I'm sure it's just because I've decided that I'm not going to have it, but it's all I've been craving since Wednesday. 


35 36 37 38