01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Results 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Results

34
The end of January is not my favorite time of year. "Chaos" is the word that comes to mind. I'm gone the first week in January, come home for a week and then Jim is gone for his training. I just don't feel like I have things together and organized like I usually do. I don't have our family calendar up-to-date, the Christmas tree is still up and I just feel like I'm a step behind where I need to be.

And it's the same with my wellness life as well. I'm in this place of limbo. I feel like I'm circling the tarmac and can't make up my mind if I want to land or keep flying. This past week I did awesome with my eating at work, but completely lost it at night. I'm not able to make it to Zumba as often as I want because of scheduling conflicts, but there are other ways to exercise besides Zumba when those situations come up.

I just feel like I'm in a fog right now. I'm not motivated to do anything. I'm in a constant state of procrastination. I'm in a funk. I know what I need to do - starting with taking a good hard look at what my goals are for the year. I need some brainstorming sessions and to-do lists. But I keep putting it off. It's not my favorite thing to do, so I don't do it. But I know once I finally just hunker down and do it I'll be kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

I do know one thing. I've come up with my mantra for 2012. It's "RESULTS." I'm so sick of the wishing and hoping and praying. When I put in the work I get results and that is what I want - in all areas of my life. I want results.


35 36 37 38