01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: If (when) I lose my mojo again, read this ... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

If (when) I lose my mojo again, read this ...

34
I can feel myself starting to change and it feels different this time. It doesn't feel like fleeting feelings of hope. I'm feeling the confidence that I felt when I was losing before.

I feel a sense of urgency to write down what's going on and how I got here so that when I lose my wellness mojo again (because I'm sure it will happen) I'll know what to do to get it back.

  1. Most importantly I'm tracking consistently. I've tried and failed to do this so many times over the last year. There is something different about it this time. My pattern before was to start on Mondays, not be consistent and then by the time the weekend came I would give up. Here's what's different. I'm bringing my lunch to work so my numbers during the day are low. That is boosting my confidence to have a modest dinner. When I stay within my daily points it is much easier to enter them. The hard part is still the weekend. I'm not sure what prompted me to do it this past weekend. I think it may have been my stubbornness. But I said enough already. You know you are going to have pizza on Friday and have a girls night on Saturday and you'll use up all your weekly points, but so what - own it. Note to mojoless self - Just get through a whole week of tracking and I guarantee you you will not regret it.

  2. I'm blogging. When I write it builds my confidence in myself and gives me a sense of accountability. It also helps me uncover things that I might not have realized had I not sat down to write about them. To be honest I have struggled the last couple of weeks because my blog stats show that not nearly as many people read my blog as they used to. It's rare for people to mention my blog in conversation or even comment on the blog itself. But what has helped me the last couple of days is to just let go of that. It's not a good reason to blog.

  3. I'm thinking about the WW points before I put the food in my mouth. So simple but makes a huge difference.

  4. I've been down in the dumps lately. When I'm down I give up on myself and I eat. Gaining control back with my wellness goals is so empowering. Feeling like I have control over something when I have little control over anything else makes me want to hold on to that feeling of control and not ever let go.
35 36 37 38