01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Accountability - Friday Menu 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Accountability - Friday Menu

34
My goal is to have my menu for the week finished tonight and grocery shopping done by tomorrow afternoon. My WW week starts on Fridays so keeping with my promise to plan my menu and track, here is what I have planned for today:

Breakfast
Market Day Oatmeal - 4 pts.

Morning Snack
Quaker Oats instant oatmeal - 3 pts.

Lunch  (business meeting)
Seasons 52 chili and salad (lunch portion) - 7 pts.

Afternoon Snack
Pretzels - 1 pt.

Dinner
Chick-fil-A chicken strip salad with berry vin. dressing - 14 pts.

Late Night Snack
Banana, strawberry, milk smoothie - 2 pts.

Daily Points Used - 31 pts. (31 pts. is my total daily point allowance)

I'm going to a jewelry party tonight (hi Mary Ellen) and I'm just going to plan on not eating anything there - it will be easier for me that way. I need to build up my confidence.

So, I will most likely feel hungry today. I feel like this is a lot less food than I've been eating lately. I want to start of this way though. I do have 49 weekly points that I have available to use and I will dip into those most days. I also have a scheduled 16 miles of walking this week which will also give me another 23 exercise points this week. I have a party tomorrow night so I will use some extra points there for dinner and drinks.
35 36 37 38