01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: More 80s Night Photos and Training Update 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

More 80s Night Photos and Training Update

34
I had so much fun at the 80s Zumba night on Tuesday. It was two hours of pure awesomeness. All the instructors worked so hard to pull off coming up with and LEARNING routines in a week! I've never heard so much hooting and hollering in our class before. We all had so much fun. Rumor has it that they'll be planning more theme nights like this one. Here's a photo that my instructor Tina took of me.


Here are a few of my favorite photos I snapped.

Julie and Stephanie
Lisa, Janell and Tina having a good time.

Y.M.C.A
Just a few of our awesome Zumba instructors

Emily, Lisa, Amy and Linda all dolled up for 80s night!
So last night I had three miles to walk for my training. It was raining out, so I headed to the Y to hop on a treadmill. I was feeling really good and keeping a pretty consistent 4.0 pace and sometimes even 4.1.

Here's where I was at 2 miles in.


I was really excited to see my ending time and my average pace but must have gotten a little too excited because I ended up knocking my phone off the treadmill and onto the belt and I panicked and pushed stop instead of pause and lost my stats :( BOO!

I wanted to just leave after that, but I got back on and finished up my last mile.

So I went to fill in my spreadsheet today and was feeling really good about how my walks are going and how I feel like 3 milers seem so easy now. So much so that I say "I'm so glad I only have a 3 miler tonight" and then I go and see this:


4 MILERS! I only have one more 3 mile walk next week and then they switch to 4 miles (besides my long weekend walks). Oh well, I'm sure that's the way it's supposed to work right? I'm actually excited to try out a new route in my neighborhood tonight if the weather holds out. I'm going to try a 2 mile loop - I think it will make it seem to go fast to do the loop twice instead of a 4 mile loop.

And I just have to throw this in too. Look what my husband got me earlier this week "just because." I love the necklace and earrings. Thanks honey!

35 36 37 38