01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Look at Life Through the Windshield 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Look at Life Through the Windshield

34
One thing I've been struggling with lately is comparing where I'm at right now to where I was a year ago and why I can't seem to get back to the mentality I was back when I was on program 100%.

I've finally come to the realization that I don't have to be the person I was a year ago to be successful.

There's a quote we use a work a lot (thanks Stacey).
"Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror." 
The windshield gives you a clear vision of what lies ahead while the rear view mirror is only what’s behind you … and it’s a dangerous way to drive.

I've also learned I personally need to blog every day. I miss it. It helps me. I need to do it.

So my promise to you dear reader, if you're still there, are daily posts. Even if it's like this one.

And because I like to have images in my blog posts ... here's an image that will give you a sneak peak at a blog post I'll be writing soon on my half marathon training. Which I am SO excited about.







35 36 37 38