01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Day 9 - Shakeology Challenge (and shopping) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Day 9 - Shakeology Challenge (and shopping)

34
Up a little again today.

Yesterday was pretty good. My schedule was a little off. I had a half day of work and went shopping when I got off work and didn't eat lunch until 2 p.m. so I ate a little more than I would have. We went down to our old summer camp that Jim and I and some friends worked out at so I didn't have as much control over what I ate. I stuck to water, salad, veggies and small piece of pork. I avoided the dessert table and biscuits. We stopped at a gas station on the way home and although I was hungry I didn't buy anything.

Here's what I bought at Stein Mart. These two dresses were 50% off.




I tried on a ton of stuff. Here are the things that I like that I hope go on sale soon.

That one flap that is not pulled down really bugs me - this is a high maintance top!

This was actually a really short dress, but I'd wear it as a top.

Exercise yesterday was walking all over camp with my family. I think we decided we're going to send the kids to camp this summer. A lot of our favorite memories are at this place and I'm so excited for my kids to start experiencing their own wonderful memories here.


Day 9 - Walking around Flat Rock River YMCA Camp

Here's my Day 9 log. Just one day left to go.

My daily Weight Watchers PointPlus target is 30 pts. I used all 48 pts. today.
I earned 3 Activity Points today and used 3 pt.
I use 15 Weekly Points today
(48 pts. total used today)

Water intake – 90 oz.

Exercise – 1 mile walk

Friday, June 10
Breakfast 6 a.m.
· Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
· w/ strawberries (0 pts.) simple carb
· w/ banana (0 pts.) simple carb
· w/ 1 tsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s (1 pt.) fat
· w/ 1 cup skim milk (2 pts.) protein

Morning snack 10 a.m.
· Organic Valley Stringles (2 pt.) protein
· ½ cup grapes (0 pts.) simple carb
· 4 strawberries (0 pts.) simple carb
· 2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.) starchy carb
· 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s (5 pt.) fat

Lunch 2 p.m.
· ½ cup Trader Joe’s Three Cheese Pasta Sauce (2 pts.)
· 6 oz. Trader Joe’s Spaghetti (6 pts.) starchy carb
· 6 Weight Watcher recipe meatballs made with lean ground beef, olive oil, chicken broth, onions and spices and 1 egg. (5 pts.) protein fat

Afternoon snack 4 p.m.
· Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
· w/ strawberries (0 pts.) simple carb
· w/ banana (0 pts.) simple carb
· w/ 1 cup skim milk (2 pts.) protein

Dinner
· 1 banana (0 pts.) simple carb
· 1 small piece pork, seasoned (4 pt.) protein
· Salad with tomato and cucumber (0 pts.) fibrous carb
· balsamic vinegar dressing (2 pts. ) fat
· steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower 3 pts. fibrous carb

Late Snack 10 p.m.
· 6 slices oven roasted turkey (1 pt.) protein
· 1 cup carrots (0 pts.) fibrous carb
· 3 Tbsp. Cedar’s All Natural Hommus Roasted Red Pepper (2 pt.) fat

Labels:

35 36 37 38