01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Day 8 - Shakeology Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Day 8 - Shakeology Challenge

34
I was up a little bit on Day 8. I'm still six pounds down overall so I'm not upset. I've talked to three girls doing the shakeology challenge this week and they have lost between 1-2 pounds. I credit my six pounds to the fact that I had a gain over the holiday and I have not been eating as healthy as I thought I was. I've learned so much from this challenge.

I had planned to take Tanner on a walk for exercise, but Jim was able to come home early so I headed over to the Y for Lindsay's Zumba class at 8 p.m.

Day 8 - Zumba

I'm keeping this post short because I have an exciting one I'm going to post later today.

Here's my Day 8 log:

My daily Weight Watchers PointPlus target is 30 pts. I used all 30 pts. today.
I earned 9 Activity Points today and used 5 pt.
(35 pts. total used today)

FYI – I had 34 extra points left over this week!

Water intake – 96 oz.

Exercise – Lindsay’s 8 p.m. Zumba class

Thursday, June 9
Breakfast 6 a.m.
• Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
• w/ strawberries (0 pts.)  simple carb
• w/ 1 tsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s (1 pt.) fat
• w/ 1 cup skim milk (2 pts.) protein

Morning snack 10:30 a.m.
• Oikos organic Greek yogurt – chocolate (3 pts.) protein
• ½ cup grapes (0 pts.)  simple carb
• 1 tsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s (1 pt.) fat

Lunch 1 p.m.
• 2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.) starchy carb
• 6 slices oven roasted turkey (1 pt.) protein
• 1 slice tomato (0 pts.) fibrous carb
• 6 Weight Watcher recipe meatballs made with lean ground beef, olive oil, chicken broth, onions and spices and 1 egg. (5 pts.) protein fat
• 1 cup strawberries (0 pts.)  simple carb
Afternoon snack 4 p.m.
• Organic Valley Stringles (2 pt.) protein
• 1 banana (0 pts.)  simple carb
• 1 cup carrots (0 pts.) fibrous carb
• 2 Tbsp. Cedar’s All Natural Hommus Roasted Red Pepper (1 pt.) fat

Dinner 6 p.m. (before Zumba) (I missed a protein here – didn’t realize it until after Zumba)
• 1 cup couscous (5 pts.) starchy carb
• 1 cup lettuce (0 pts.) fibrous carb
• ½ tomato (0 pts.) fibrous carb
• Geraldine dressing (2 pt.) fat

Post-workout snack 10 p.m.
• Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
• w/ strawberries (0 pts.)  simple carb
• w/ 1 cup skim milk (2 pts.) protein

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38