01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Day 3 - Shakeology Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Day 3 - Shakeology Challenge

34
I'm still going strong on my challenge.

Usually, weekends are the hardest for me to make wise choices, but being on this challenge has helped me in that area.

Saturday morning we got up early and I was anxious to get on the scale.



I had a shakeology and then we loaded the family in the Jeep to hit up a few garage sales. It was really hot, so we didn't stay out too long. We came back home, I had a snack and more water and then we headed up north to go to Paw Fest. Indiana Bulldog Rescue had a booth set up and we wanted to bring Tanner to met up with some of his Bullie friends.

Tanner hanging out by the sprinkler.
No ice cream for me (there was an ice cream truck parked in the lot the whole time we were there) but Tanner had some puppy ice cream. He didn't like it - you can tell he's adopted!
Aren't Bulldogs so cute!

Tanner was wet so I was stuck riding in the back on the way home.
Everyone was hungry by the time we left. There was a  Ralley's right next door and we walked over and Jim and the kids got burgers and fries. I had some water and knew I would be ok until we got home and I could have a healthy snack. I was very aware of the fact that had I not been on this challenge I WOULD have had ice cream and burgers and fries while I was there and not thought much of it. I hadn't realized how much my discipline had dwindled away these past several months.

When we got home I had a serving of almonds and a banana. I still needed to get some exercise in for the day and wanted to go for a walk, but I was worried my walking buddy, Tanner, would be too tired to go. I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and he jumped up and I put his leash on and we headed outside. We made it about five houses down and he plopped down under a tree. Poor guy.



I took a quick photo of us and then walked him back home.



I went back out and finished my walk, took a quick shower and then met up at a girlfriends house for a girls night. It was a great evening, but I did partake in some mindless eating of chips and salsa and cheese and crackers that made me unhappy later. The damage wasn't too bad - I have the weekly points for them, I just was disappointed I didn't have more control.

Here's my log for Day 3:

My daily Weight Watchers PointPlus target is 30 pts. I used all 30 pts. today.
I earned 3 Activity Points today and used all 7 pts. that were in my bank.
I used 13 of my Weekly Points.
(50 pts. total used today)

Water intake – 114 oz.

Exercise – 1 mile walk

Saturday, June 4
Breakfast 8 a.m.
Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
w/ banana (0 pts.)
w/ strawberries (0 pts.)
w/ 1 cup skim milk (2 pts.)

Morning Snack 11 a.m.
2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.)
w/ 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s Knees (5 pts.)

Lunch 2 p.m.
Salad
iceburg and romaine lettuce (0 pts.)
cherry tomatoes (0 pts.)
2 Tbsp. Annie's Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette (1pt.)
1 serving turkey (1 pt.)
1/2 can Diet Dr. Pepper (I’m going to try and cut out soda the rest of the challenge. This will be very difficult for me.)

Afternoon snack 4 p.m.
1 serving (1/4 cup) Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds – Dark Chocolate (4 pts.)
banana (0 pts.)

Dinner 6 p.m.
2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.)
w/ 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s Knees (3 pts.)
Trader Joe's organic reduced sugar strawberry preserves (1 pt.)

Girls Night
1 skinny girl margarita's (1 pt.)
fresh fruit – organic strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes and pineapple (0 pts.)
cheese and crackers (I think they were Club crackers and Colby) I’m guessing I had six of these (12 pts.)
homemade salsa – peppers, canned tomatoes (no salt or sugar added), lime juice, onions, cilantro (0 pts.)
Tostitos tortilla chips – 3 servings (12 pts.)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38