01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Day 2 - Shakeology Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Day 2 - Shakeology Challenge

34
I had another good day yesterday. It was the kid's last day of school so I had taken the day off since they would be getting out early. I dropped them off at 7:15 a.m. and finished my shake as I pulled back into the garage. I liked the shake a lot better yesterday when I used skim milk instead of water.

I decide to go to Geraldine's Zumba class at 8:15 a.m. but she was sick so Lindsay was subbing for her. I was pretty tired and sore since I had just done two hours of Zumba 12 hours before. I was glad to get my workout down early though and then I headed to the school to pick up the kids.


Day 2 - Zumba

I felt a little self-conscience decked out in my workout clothes and sweatiness while surrounded by all the mom's that were dressed nicely. But I got over when I saw the kids running out excited to start summer.

The rest of the day consisted of hanging out at the YMCA pool for a few hours, meeting up with some friends and sitting in my driveway with a good friend while our kids played in the basement.



I did get a response from Geraldine about my Day 1 log. Overall, she seemed pretty pleased with my activity and choices. She would like to see me incorporate some new activity besides just Zumba. She had some suggestions for homemade salad dressing and knocked me for my two Diet Dr. Peppers (not surprisingly).

Gracie had asked if we could go to Outback for dinner (Jim was at a golf outing all day/evening) and I said sure. I texted Geraldine for her suggestions which I took. I told the waiter to leave the bread off the table and I ordered the salmon and veggies without butter. It was really good and filled me up just fine. Usually I would have had bread and a salad too, but I didn't even miss it.

It did take some willpower to not eat off the kids plates, but I managed.

So far I haven't had any issues with hunger. Eating a little bit every few hours really seems to work for me. I was pleased to see I was down .6 lbs. on the morning of Day 2.

UPDATE - I thought I included this photo in my original post, but it looks like it didn't save.


Here is my Day 2 log:

My daily Weight Watchers PointPlus target is 30 pts. I used all 30 pts. today.
I earned 9 Activity Points today and used 5 pts.

Water intake – 96 oz.

Exercise – Lindsay's 8:15 a.m. Zumba class

Friday, June 3
Breakfast 7:30 a.m.

Chocolate Shakeology (4 pts.)
w/ banana (0 pts.)
w/ strawberries (0 pts.)
w/ 1 cup Skim milk (2 pts.)

Morning Snack 10 a.m.
2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.)
w/ 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s Knees (5 pts.)

Lunch 12:30 p.m.
2 slices low fat wheat bread (2 pts.)
6 slices Oven Roasted Ham (1 pt.)
Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Granola Bar (3 pts.)

Afternoon snack 3 p.m.
banana
1 serving Whole Grain Rotini (5 pts.)
½ serving Trader Joe’s Three Cheese Pasta Sauce (1 pt.)
Diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner 7 p.m.
Outback Salmon w/o butter (9 pts.)
Outback veggies w/o butter (1 pt.)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38