01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Weigh In and What's With the Walking? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weigh In and What's With the Walking?

34
Weigh In Day - April 15
Previous weight - 193
Current weight - 192.4
Difference - lost .6

Total weight lost - 52.6

Activity
Monday - Zumba (60 min.)
Tuesday - Walk (1 mile)
Tuesday - Zumba (60 min.)
Wednesday - Walk (1.5 miles)
Thursday - Walk (1.15 miles)
Thursday - Zumba (60 min.)

After my 8.2 lbs. loss last week, I'm thrilled with my .6 lb. lost this week. My eating wasn't as good as last week, but my exercise was better.

Speaking of exercise, did you notice my post title and all the walking I did this week? Wanna know why?




It's because of this little guy. That's right. We have a new puppy! I'll go into more detail next week when I have the time to sit down and write more. We adopted Tanner from Indiana Bulldog Rescue on Saturday night. He is a beabull (beagle/bulldog mix) and is five months old. It's been over 10 years since we've had a puppy so Jim and I are adjusting to dealing with accidents in the house and biting. It will get better though. 

I've really enjoyed my walks with Tanner.


And I love that he's either going a million miles a minute or is like this:



Don't let this face fool you; he's a handful!


Have a great weekend everyone!
35 36 37 38