01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Hey, What Happened to Your C25K Posts? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hey, What Happened to Your C25K Posts?

34
Yeah, about that ...

I'm not doing it anymore.

Yeah, yeah. I know. I have my excuses reasons. But it boils down to it's not the right kind of activity for me for the limited amount of time I'm willing to give up to exercise. My main goal is to lose weight and walking/running for 25 minutes three times a week wasn't cutting it. I'm not totally ruling it out though. Maybe once I hit goal I'll try it again.

Please don't let me discourage any of you from your 5k dreams. To each his own right?

So, I just got back from a lunch trip to Trader Joe's. It's been a few months since I've been. Gracie has missed her Joe's O's and Jacob has been wanting the orange flavored cranberries.

I got a few new things to try out. That's always my favorite part of shopping there. Wanna see what I got?



Nom nom nom.

I'm going to try the cocoa in the banana/vanilla yogurt. I hope it tastes as good as it sounds in my head.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day but depending on what I see on the scale in the morning, I might postpone my weigh-in until Saturday morning. I've just worked so crazy hard this week to not show a loss.
35 36 37 38