01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: I'm Telling You I'm Going to Zumba Tonight So I Don't Back Out 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm Telling You I'm Going to Zumba Tonight So I Don't Back Out

34
Now it's out there and I know I'll go. I've been sick the last two weeks and haven't worked out since Jan. 25. I'm afraid to go back. I know it will be hard. I know I'll have to stop and blow my nose several times. I know there's a chance I might not make it through class because I'm not completely well. But I have to go. I have to go so I can shake this sadness of not going. I have to go because I know I'll feel better after. I have to go because I miss my Zumba friends.

It will be hard to get there on time because I barely have time to pick up the kids, change and make it by the 6:10 start time and that was the excuse I was going to use for not going. But, since I'm not interested in being in the front row tonight it won't matter if I'm a little late.

I'm feeling better already.
35 36 37 38