01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: What a Difference a Day Makes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What a Difference a Day Makes

34
I'm feeling so much better today physically which had a direct effect on how I felt emotionally today compared to yesterday. Today was a great day. Work was still crazy but productive, we had family basketball clinics at the Y, followed by a killer, killer Zumba class with Tina and then home to read stories to the kids and eat dinner. I'm going to finish this post, shower and go to bed. This is how my days should go. I did well with my points today. I had my normal yogurt and cereal for breakfast, Chipotle veggie bowl for lunch, almonds for a snack, kashi granola bar before Zumba and a Trader Joe's chicken burrito for dinner.

Thanks for the comments on yesterday's posts. Kirsten, you crack me up :) I'm still debating what I want my goal to be. You all will be the first to know once I figure it out.

Ok, I sweated (is that a word) so much at Zumba that I'm sitting here shivering. I better jump in the shower. Goodnight!
35 36 37 38