01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Totally Off Plan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Totally Off Plan

34
I'm feeling much better today. I'm still having some dizziness, but overall things are getting better.

I am however totally off my program. I've used being sick as an excuse to not track and eat pretty much whatever I want and I haven't exercised all week. I feel gross.

Last Thursday I stayed late at the office and missed dinner at home. I had to stop at a friends house before going home so I decide to stop at a drive thru. I can't remember the last time I ate dinner in my car. McDonalds was the only thing on my way. I got a quarter pounder with cheese value meal. I remember the first thing I thought when I picked up the sandwich was how heavy it was. I pretty much shoved it down, not enjoying any of it. I didn't like the texture of the meat or the flavor. I was tired and dizzy and just wanted to get home without getting in an accident. I thought getting some food in my stomach might help me feel better. It didn't. I remember shoveling in the fries as I drove down the highway. About half way through the fry box I stopped and said to myself "these don't even taste like real food!" They didn't, they didn't task anything like potatoes. I threw the rest of the fries in the bag and put the bag on the floor. It makes my stomach hurt just typing all this. It was a low point. I should have just waited until I got home to eat.

I feel better having written all this. I'm ready to start over now. I know I'm way over in points for this week and probably  won't get any exercise in before Friday. And there's this little thing called Thanksgiving coming up. I need to do some serious thinking and get a plan together for this weekend. I know I'll have a gain, but I can control how big that gain becomes. I can plan out my points for Thursday and Fridays dinners. I can ease my way back into exercise. I must take this as a learning experience. I will get sick again and next time I'll be better prepared to handle it.
35 36 37 38