01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Do You Know Me? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Do You Know Me?

34
I was tagged by my mom, I'm On My Way, so the answers to her questions will be my post today. The object of the game is to tag four other bloggers and they are to tag someone else with new questions.

1. What is your favorite holiday and why and how do you celebrate it? This question makes me think of my son Jacob when he was in Kindergarten. It was his class' turn to be in charge of Mass at school and the priest had all the boys and girls come up to the alter for a little chat. Long story short - he happened to ask the kids what their favorite holiday was and most of the children said Christmas or Halloween and when he asked my Jacob he shouted out Groundhogs Day! :) At the time Jacob was obsessed with the book Groundhog Gets a Say and we read it EVERY night. So sweet. Anyway, my favorite holiday as a mother has to be Christmas. I love the traditions we've started with our kids and hosting the Christmas party for Jim's side of the family on Christmas Eve.

2. Do you relish time alone and what was the last thing you did when you were alone for 24 hours? In general I don't enjoy being alone with the exception of taking a nap. The last time I was alone for 24 hours was probably last January when I flew to Arizona for a conference. I had planned on having dinner with one of my classmates but our plans fell through so I just took a walk by myself instead and picked up some dinner and ate it back at my hotel room. I watched some television and went to bed early and slept in.

3. What is your favorite type of ethic food and when and what was the last time you ate it? Chinese food. I had Trader Joe's Shrimp Fried Rice on Monday. It was excellent and 3 WW points per cup.

4. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why? I'm going to change this question a bit to who my favorite professor was in college. I don't remember his name but it was an Art History class I took on the Baroque period. It was my favorite because it was the hardest class I ever took. We had readings due between every class and he called on every student every class to quiz us on the reading material. I learned so much in that class. It was in a lecture room inside the art museum on campus. There were glass displays in the room with jewelry and pottery and other art pieces that I remember looking at them for hours. It was an amazing class.
 
Here are the four people I’m tagging and my questions for them.

Whitney at Getting Healthy
Blubeari
Michelle at Those Last 75 Pounds
Lap Band Gal

1. If you could tell your 16-year-old self one thing what would it be?
2. Do you eat the skin of baked potatoes or just the insides?
3. Once you hit goal are you worried about gaining the weight back? Why or why not?
4. What was your first job and was there a specific reason you took it?
35 36 37 38