01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: No Time To Slow Down, But That's Just Fine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

No Time To Slow Down, But That's Just Fine

34
Busy couple of days. Friday night we had ballet, karate, sleep over and Star Wars party. While the kids were at their respective parties Jim and I went to the grocery store to buy food for our camping trip. We left Saturday morning after swim lessons and drove 90 minutes to the campground. We all had a great time and got in some exercise on a nice hike to pebble beach.






We got home Sunday afternoon, had a quick lunch with my brother who was in town and my parents and then we went home. I packed and headed for South Bend for the night for a work conference. It was a three hour trip and I used the alone time in the car to sing (if you could call it that) at the top of my lungs to some of my favorite songs.

I headed home today around 2 p.m. and met the family in time to change and head to the kid's school skating party.



Home now. Super tired. I'm ready to be in my own bed and get a good night sleep.

On the wellness front, I'm a little nervous that I missed Zumba the last three days. I did get a good hike in Saturday, but will need to make sure I make it to Zumba Tuesday and Thursday. With food I've been within points for the week but I'm not happy with my food choices. I've eaten a lot of fast food. My unhappiness with my choices is a bit different than compared to the past. Usually if I'd eaten this much fast food I would have felt like I cheated on my diet. Now, it's more like I'm cheating my body. I just don't feel good about the kind of foods I've been putting into it. I don't "feel" as healthy as I usually do. I'm looking forward to getting back to my healthier foods.
35 36 37 38