01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Indianapolis Zumba Master Class 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Indianapolis Zumba Master Class

34
Friday night I attended my second Zumba Master Class. Two hours of intense Zumba that was held downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle. It was a lot of fun and a great workout.

I rode downtown with a couple of my Zumba girls. We parked in a garage downtown and Heather, who was driving behind us and who I haven't seen in awhile, looked at me while we were waiting for the elevator and commented on my waist getting slimmer. I've had a couple of similar comments like this the past few weeks. This must be where my most recent weight loss has been coming off. It feels really good to have people notice.

The Baxter YMCA Zumba girls (I'm in the second row on the right)

Monument Circle

Beth, me and Fatima
A few of my Zumba instructors.
I felt really good after it was over. I imagine I felt like most athletes feel after they have a game or something like that. I never really played sports so it wasn't a familiar feeling to me. My core felt really tight. I could feel that my muscles had been worked. It was a nice feeling.

I caught a ride home with my friend Mary since I had to be up early in the morning and we had a nice talk on the way home.

Saturday we went camping again (I'll post photos tomorrow) and we got home around 3 p.m. yesterday. I had debated going to Zumba at 4 p.m. I was really tired from camping and I HAD just done two hours of Zumba on Friday, but in the end I knew I wanted to go. I'm glad I did. It was Trish's last Sunday class so I'm glad I didn't miss it. She did some extra leg work at the end of class. It was one of those classes that after you get home you can barely move around the rest of the night. My legs are still tight today. It feels awesome though.

This morning I weighed in at 205.8. I got the pound off from last week already. I'm planning to keep up with Zumba this week and spend my points more wisely. No more eating out at lunch and I won't be traveling this week like I did last week so I'll be able to plan my meals better. I'd like to lose another pound by Friday which will put me at my goal for September. I think I can do it.
35 36 37 38