01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: I Really, Really Wanted This 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I Really, Really Wanted This

34
Weigh-in Day
Previous weight - 209.6
Current weight - 208.4
Difference - lost 1.2 pounds

Total weight lost - 36.6

I've noticed a trend the last few weeks - I don't sleep well on Thursday night. It might sound silly but it's because of those numbers up there. I'm so excited to see what the numbers are on my Friday morning weigh-in that I wake up several times a night and end up jumping on the scale. I've even pinpointed that my weight drops two pounds sometime between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. This is not doing me any good. My scale and I have a really good relationship so to keep it that way I'm setting a new scale rule. I won't get on the scale between Thursday afternoon and when I weigh-in Friday morning. There. Done. And yeah for me for another pound down this week!

_____________________________________________________________


Now for the title of my post. Since starting my blog I've really, really wanted to win a blog award. To me it says that people enjoy reading what I have to say and that makes me feel good. Thank you so much *Whitney* from Getting Healthy for the award.



Here's how it works:

The Rules:

1. Post who gave you this award

Thank you *Whitney*

2. State 10 things you like (and I'm leaving out family and friends because that would fill the list):

  1. The sound of trains
  2. Diet Dr. Pepper
  3. Zumba
  4. Garage Sales/Consignment shops
  5. Sleeping in
  6. Camp DeFord
  7. Art
  8. Reading
  9. Colored Pens/Office Supplies
  10. Discovering new music

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.
  1. Operation Time for Liz
  2. I'M ON MY WAY
  3. From Inside to Outside
  4. Lap Band Gal
  5. My 30 by 30 Plan
  6. Metamorphosis
  7. It All Changes
  8. Previously Plump ... in progress
  9. Begin Again
  10. Phoenix Revolution
P.S. - I absolutely loved all the great discussion in my comments the last two days - please keep em coming.
35 36 37 38