01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Nom Nom Nom 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nom Nom Nom

34
Happy Sunday everyone. I just got home from a killer Zumba class. The AC must have been broken because everyone was pouring buckets and it wasn't even a full class.

Jim and the kids are a church right now because Jim and I slept in until 10 a.m. this morning!!!! We had a very nice date last night and I really, really like Inception. I had already planned to go to Zumba at 4 p.m. today so Jim offered to take the kids to 5 p.m. mass tonight so I wouldn't have to miss my class.

I wanted to share real quick a really satisfying post-workout snack/dinner I had just now. I had organic peanut butter and jelly on low cal bread for 3.5 pts. and then I tried something I never would have a few weeks ago. Organic french vanilla low fat yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble mixed in (1/2 cup of each for 4 pts. total). I "thought" I didn't like plain yogurt and I was afraid of Kashi products - I thought they were rabbit food. While I was nom, nom, noming away I thought I should take a photo and share with you all, so here you go:

35 36 37 38