01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: What's Wrong With These Photos? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's Wrong With These Photos?

34




Our little Gracie Girl has not given a thumbs up to any of our Clueless in the Kitchen recipes yet. Have I mentioned she's stubborn? Hmm, wonder where she gets that.

I'm posting a urgent call for help for this little lady. Are you up for the challenge? Do you think you can get her to give your recipe a thumbs up? It has to be healthy and include a fruit or a vegetable.

Here are some clues to our complicated princess' tastes.

Likes:
Bananas
Pineapple
Apples
Raisins
Corn
Mash potatoes
Carrots
Cheese
Pork Chops (just discovered this week)
Chicken
Ranch dressing
Ketchup

Dislikes:
Strawberries (tragedy)
Pretty much all other veggies
Mustard
Not big on sauces

Zumba Corner
Killer class last night. I thought it was just me, but I heard other ladies saying the same things I was like: I wanted to puke, how I couldn't move and my legs were like noodles. Followed promptly by "It was so awesome!"
35 36 37 38