01 02 03 I'm My Favorite: Help Needed - Staying Strong on Business Trips 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Help Needed - Staying Strong on Business Trips

34
First of all, I'm proud to say that I'm down 1.7 pounds this week. Woo Hoo! To be honest I was a little disappointed at first that the number wasn't bigger because I did everything right this week. But as the morning went on I realized I got the result I should have. I personally think I should be losing 1 to 2 pounds a week.

If you're curious, here's what my WW tracker looked like this week.

I get 30 daily points and an extra 35 weekly points to use during the week. I used all my weekly points on Saturday (two lake parties). I did Zumba five times and earned 53 activity points (it would have been 55, but I was 10 minutes late to the Saturday class). I used 18 of my activity points. I'm going to watch these stats closely week-to-week as I figure out how accurate my activity points are. If you have any questions about this just ask in the comment section below.

Now onto the title of my post. I need some help from you experts out there. I've had an awesome week. I have my game face on, I'm eating right, tracking my food and exercising. And next week I'm going to mix it all up by going out of town on a business trip. I'm confident I'll get my two days of exercise in that I normally would at home during the time I'm gone. Breakfast won't be a problem - I'll bring some instant oatmeal with me and they always have fresh fruit. Dinner will be manageable. I'll probably go out to restaurants and be able to find a low calorie option.

I'm worried about the lunches. They are plated lunches. Salad, lunch and dessert. I can skip the dessert no problem. I'm happy eating the salad but am worried about the dressing. Are all vinaigrette's low calorie? And the lunch plate - seems like a danger zone to me. The sauce, the butter, who knows what is on that plate.

Do you have any tips? Should I just eat the salad and run to my room to eat something that I know the calorie count on? I would love to hear your suggestions.

Zumba Corner
Another favorite part of Zumba classes for me are the claps. A lot of times you do a move on one side for eight counts and then you clap and then do the other side for eight counts. When the class is pretty full (like most nights) and the majority of the people have been to class before (like most nights) that clap can get pretty loud. It's really cool and it gives you a little spark that helps you keep going and work even harder.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38